LED Face Mask
Introducing the perfect gift for all occasions, the 3 Colour LED mask is the ultimate at home salon tool to have.
This product uses 3 types of light sources including red, blue and orange colours. It can lower acne development by illumination from the light sources, which will be illuminated evenly using different wavelengths. The type of therapy this mask device offers is bio-ray therapy and the LED lights use nanotechnology to accelerate the microcirculation of the cells by stimulating and generating collagen production, which also helps with the efficacy of skincare absorption and function.
LED optic therapy or LED photon treatment are part of non-invasive, painless skincare initiatives with significant results on offer without exposing the skin to harmful light. As such, it is widely used by dermatologists.
Red Light Therapy (wavelength varies from 620 to 750nm) Used for its anti-aging benefits because of its ability to facilitates blood circulation, accelerates metabolism, generates collagen and elastin.
Blue Light Therapy (wavelength varies from 476 to 495nm) Used for its anti-bacterial benefits and therefore used in acne treatment. It removes propionibacterium acnes and helps to clear acne by improving the environment of the sebaceous gland to prevent acne development.
Orange Light Therapy (wavelength varies from 590 to 620nm) Used to flush waste from the skin, boost lymphatic flow and increase cellular growth, aiding in cell-turnover, or production of new skin cells. Helps to fade pigmentation and improve of the skin texture.
How to use:
Before you begin, ensure your mask is charged using provided Micro-USB cable (est. 20-30mins)
1. Cleanse skin and apply your favourite skincare serums, moisturisers, and toners.
2. Place the mask comfortably over your face.
3. Press the power button located on the left side of the device to start your LED therapy session.
4. To change your light source, press the power button to select between Red, Blue, or Orange depending on desired treatment therapy.
5. The mask is on a self-timer in 15 minutes, click the mask on again using the power button and select your colour of choice.
6. To power down press and hold the power button until the light has turned off (about 2-3 seconds).
7. Wipe off the mask with a gentle cloth or cleansing wipe after each use and store in a cool, dry place.